Illustration by John Adams, 1991 ©
Supporting information includes the baseline plot information for vegetation, soils, and site factors for the study plots at Toolik Lake, Imnavait creek, Happy Valley, Prudhoe Bay, and elsewhere.
- Toolik Lake Permanent Vegetation Plots
- Imnavait Creek Permanent Vegetation Plots
- Happy Valley Permanent Vegetation Plots
- Raynolds, M.K., Martin, C.R., Walker, D.A., Moody, A., Wirth, D., Thayer-Snyder, C. 2002. ATLAS Vegetation Studies: Seward Peninsula, Alaska, 2000: Vegetation, Soil, and Site Information, with Seward Vegetation Map. AGC Data Report. . 125. PDF
- See also: Arctic Transitions in the Land-Atmosphere data archive Seward CD
- Prudhoe Bay data